Poppleton Pastries Completes Me
A few weeks ago you may have heard that Poppleton Pastries was temporarily closing for updates. I checked it out yesterday, and what I didn’t realize is that it’s altogether new: new owners, new interiors, and new menu… And I dig it.
If someone asked me 2 days ago, “what would make your summer more complete?” My answer would have been, “Bubble tea and crepes.” With a variety of bubble tea flavors made with green or black tea, and a choice of pre-made or build-your-own crepes, the new owner of Poppleton Pastries totally nailed it. See evidence below:
Quick bullet points about my past
- 2002-2005: I lived in Philly and was introduced to bubble tea by my then friend, now girlfriend, in China Town. Now we always stop when we happen across a place that has it.
- 2005-2009: Lived in Florida where entire crepe-only restaurants were popular.
- Have any readers noticed that I love bullet points?
I’m just pointing out that
- I’m not stretching the truth when I implied that bubble tea and crepes complete me
- I also like to list things using numbers
Poppleton Pastries | 23 W Market St, Corning, NY 14830 | (607) 937-3311